[OpenIndiana-discuss] list archives?

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 16 19:24:46 UTC 2023

 I am top posting because yahoo mail has this by default...Sometime ago, I managed to unsubscribe from the list
and could not find anywhere how to subscribe to the mailing list.Fortunately, a Good Samaritan helped me when I asked in the IRC
channel. So we definitely, need to have this information somewhereso people can use them just in case.
Regards,A.S.

----------------------Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece