[OpenIndiana-discuss] what do pkg install phases mean?

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 20:59:05 UTC 2023

That will actually give you a different install result. Although as we
are generating a ton of userland-incorporations that may be one package
or two that should have been updated anyway.

We will be starting to thin them out soon so this method will start
generating divergences in results once we do.

But since it's community supported and rolling release it's probably
more helpfull to not have it installed for some people. Depending on dev
capabilities.

-Till