[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] libpulsecore error

Gary Mills gary_mills at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 9 19:19:44 UTC 2023

On Thu, Mar 09, 2023 at 12:30:21PM -0600, Tim Mooney via openindiana-discuss wrote:

> Based on your subsequent email, though, it looks like you found the
> issue and it was with the binary cache file.

Yes, rebuilding the gschemas.compiled file gave me a normal graphic
session.  Thanks for all the help.  I have only left now to determine
the origin of that file in OI to know why it was incorrect.  The good
one looks like this:

  -rw-r--r--   1 root     root      184871 Mar  9 11:00 gschemas.compiled

Here's the bad one:

  -rw-r--r--   1 root     root      183112 Mar  4 18:30 gschemas.compiled-old

According to the date, it came from an old BE, and was not rebuilt
or installed in two updates.