[OpenIndiana-discuss] zoom on openindiana

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Fri May 5 13:48:56 UTC 2023

An OpenSource Client we could think about supporting is libwebrtc for
the brwoser versions. Our Firefox may be convinced to add that
capability since it is present on the Linux build of Firefox.

- https://wiki.mozilla.org/Media/WebRTC/Architecture

- https://webrtc.org/

If somebody gets it built locally I am gladly moving it into our package.

-Till