[OpenIndiana-discuss] NUC boot

James list at xdrv.uk
Sun Nov 5 11:41:47 UTC 2023

On 31/10/2023 09:38, Toomas Soome wrote:

Good morning,

> Could you try this image: http://84.50.115.54/OI-hipster-gui-20231027.usb

It gets past the previous hurdle.  Thank you for whatever tweak this
involved.

Now the "however".  It fails to open a graphical login screen.   Does
this mean it is without graphics at all?  Would a text install and then
"pkg install mate_install" make any difference?

This is not my machine and if this never works it is not a tragedy but
solving this now could help others in future.

My apologies for using screen pictures.  "tip hardwire" is my preference.

James.