[OpenIndiana-discuss] ZFS disk is full at boot

private mail openbabel openbabel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 19:02:52 UTC 2023

Dear All,

I havr had aseveral notices my disk is becomming full. Having liberated
space of th rpool with destroy beadm // instructions. I have arrived at
the point when at boot up the system refuses to boot due to disk full
instruction. I have tried to follow other people who have also
encountered similar problem but have been unsuccessful. I am unable to
access the zfs files with live media through single user mode. Any help
would be appriciated on clearing the snapshots or similar from this
position ?

Regards

Rob Jones