[OpenIndiana-discuss] installing on 2tb disk

Goetz T. Fischer g.fischer at r-a-c.de
Wed Nov 22 21:50:49 UTC 2023

thanks for all replies!

unfortunately the hardware was not up to me and i couldn't do something like a bios and/or (controller)
firmware upgrade either.
in the meantime i also tried tribblix but the result was the same. seems to be a general illumos issue.
i ended up using solaris 11.4 which had no problems with that disk.

thanks again for the help!