[OpenIndiana-discuss] Thunderbird 115.3.1

russell stream at willows7.myzen.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 16:45:36 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon

I have noticed since upgrading to Thunderbird 115.3.1 the window
decoration which allows me to switch to different Workspaces is not
available.
If I login using a different user, run xhost +local:, then su - as
myself and then run thunderbird the workspace switcher option in the
upper left hand corner of the window is available. So in order to have
thunderbird appear on a particular workspace, I have to switch to that
workspace and start it there.

As anyone else notice this behaviour?

Russell