[OpenIndiana-discuss] Thunderbird 115.3.1

Udo Grabowski (IMK) udo.grabowski at kit.edu
Fri Oct 13 19:26:28 UTC 2023

On 13/10/2023 18:45, russell wrote:
> Good Afternoon
>
> I have noticed since upgrading to Thunderbird 115.3.1 the window decoration
> which allows me to switch to different Workspaces is not available.
> If I login using a different user, run xhost +local:, then su - as myself and
> then run thunderbird the workspace switcher option in the upper left hand corner
> of the window is available. So in order to have thunderbird appear on a
> particular workspace, I have to switch to that workspace and start it there.
>
> As anyone else notice this behaviour?

Click the right mouse button TWO times. This helps at least on
Ubuntu, but the middle click "window to background" is also not
working. Started to happen a while ago for firefox too (before
thunderbird was updated to the same new core); I filed a bug for
it, but people there "can't reproduce". Don't expect too much in
these days from reporting bugs at mozilla, they most likely will
be closed by a bot after a while...
--
Dr.Udo Grabowski   Inst.f.Meteorology & Climate Research IMK-ASF-SAT
http://www.imk-asf.kit.edu/english/sat.php