[OpenIndiana-discuss] php MySQL extension issue

Christopher D. Bartels chris at christopherbartels.com
Thu Feb 22 20:36:54 UTC 2024

Hi,

I've installed the php MySQL extension [0], but Wordpress gives me a
mysqli missing error nevertheless. I searched the php.ini file for the
line where the mysqli may have been commented out, but it was missing
entirely.

I'm not sure how to check if it's even present with this php/mysql
package. It's only mentioned in info.php in the credits.

The Wordpress installer won't proceed without it & I need a hand sorting
this out, so if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

-Chris

[0]

pkg.summary    set    PHP Server 8.2 (mysql extension)
pkg:/web/php-82/extension/php-mysql at 8.2.15-2024.0.0.0