[OpenIndiana-discuss] php MySQL extension issue

Christopher D. Bartels chris at christopherbartels.com
Fri Feb 23 21:33:33 UTC 2024

I think it has more to do with php's ability to interact with MySQL tbh.
The mariadb has been working w/o issue, but the php packages are void of
a ton of extensions mentioned in the DigitalOcean docs as being needed
by Wordpress- this MySQL connector being one of them.

I'm thinking I might just uninstall the handful of php packages & try
compiling everything from source to be sure I can have all the right
parts. I think the hard part might be where to put it all in the fs.

-Chris