[OpenIndiana-discuss] Heads-Up: Obsoletion of 39 old packages

Matthew R. Trower dev at blackshard.net
Wed Jan 31 11:03:45 UTC 2024

Alright, I've submitted a PR for dwdiff:
https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/15866

While I've of course tested it on my end, as this is my first OI
package, I'd like to wait for it to be reviewed and merged by someone
with experience before continuing with packaging the others.  Just as a
sanity check, that I've followed the process correctly.

Hopefully I have enough kinks works out now that future packaging is
easier/quicker.

-- Matthew R. Trower