[oi-dev] Weekly Meeting on Tuesday Jan 3rd at 19:00 UTC

Igor Kozhukhov ikozhukhov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 21:00:40 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I have tested my new packages with illumian new ISO and update OI - works
well,=.

I have configured IPS repo at: http://www.dilos.org:10000 , publisher:
oi-build
You can try to add this publisher and install packages.

My repo: https://bitbucket.org/ikozhukhov/oi-build2 , branch: dilos
revision for packages:
4c81cbc29d42<https://bitbucket.org/ikozhukhov/oi-build2/changeset/4c81cbc29d42>

It is repo - for testing.

I have used GCC44 and SunStudion 12.2.

Not all packages have been built by GCC44 - need time for updates.

What have been done:
1. added tool ips2deb and targets 'gmake deb', 'gmake deb-clean' for
illumian packages process.
2. updated some packages for building by GCC44
3. prepared full patch for GCC44 - for using Rich Lowe gcc44 patched version
4. tested packages with illumian ISO and updated some packages on
OI-experimental

Bets regards,
Igor