[OpenIndiana-discuss] Dovecot error on OpenIndiana

Sakuma, Koshiro bravo.echo.one at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 09:30:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've just finished and done configuration of dovecot 2.2.18.
However, I got error when I started it up as follows.

anvil: Fatal: epoll_create(): No such file or directory
 master: Error: service(anvil): command startup failed, throttling for 2
secs

When I installed on Solaris 11, it worked without any issues.  But I am
trying to move all systems to OpenIndiana now.

Could you please let me know about some hints.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

Regards,