[OpenIndiana-discuss] Dovecot error on OpenIndiana

Sakuma, Koshiro bravo.echo.one at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 05:46:53 UTC 2016

Hi, Bob

Thank you so much for your information.  Yes, I could install Dovecot
successfully!!  I added with "--with-ioloop=poll.

BTW, I have another question about Postfix.  Actually, the latest version
of Postfix has been bundled on new OpenIndiana.
But the TLS has not been compiled.  In this case, the best way should be
installed source from scratch?
Or is there any idea?!

Regards,