[OpenIndiana-discuss] Σχετ: FlashPlayer 23 NPAPI for Linux comeback

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 18:21:59 UTC 2016

As it happens, I was using OI on my laptop up until the point that I could
no longer run it (Intel Graphics, too many applications running Flash),
until my dual boot Linux trashed both itself and the ZFS file system on the
OI partition ... And I had commented on the system that it made a good
solid reliable desktop. (if more laptops had twin disks for ZFS root I'd be
recommending it to a lot more people)

The "Ha Ha" was in fact with you not at you, as I realised that the comment
was most likely aimed at a certain GDA.

I moved on from that laptop to a Dell XPS (that had trouble running windows
10, with it's networking!) which won't take OI, and has Ubuntu 16.04 on it,
but I still have the old Intel laptop around, and I am planning on creating
a USB/ISO of your latest test system to see if your changes work on it,
with feedback, but was so very impressed by the sarcastic comment that I
had to acknowledge it :)

Just my 2cents in case anyone was confused by my response.

Jon