[OpenIndiana-discuss] Miass OpenSolaris WebStack

Илья Архипкин iljaarkhipkin at solaris.kirov.ru
Mon Aug 28 01:22:39 UTC 2017

I dropped the connection on the router, the server was slightly unavailable. In
general, I need somewhere to get the source code from OpenSolaris. And what
if you take the code from OpenIndiana and just call it OpenSolaris? I'm
waiting for an offer from system programmers who will write code on a
non-qualitative basis. Can even put some on commercial tracks. We first
need to dial users, and then provide system administration and web server
consulting services. We can do this, is there something illegal here?

Regards, Arhipkin Ilya

--
http://osol.arhipkin.com