[OpenIndiana-discuss] The end is near

openbabel openbabel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 10:33:41 UTC 2017

I think this is off topic noise..but my opinion is that this is the
result of a decision by Fujitsu to back ARM technologies in the data
centre. Following the announced takeover of this industry leading UK
chip company the Japanise company now wants to launch new ARM
technologies into the data centres. This may explain
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/08/23/fujitsu_arm_post_k/

The question for oi is will it run on these ARM chips which will likely
be common place after the downward fortunes of intels monoploy.