[OpenIndiana-discuss] Annoying mouse twitchyness [Mate]

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Thu May 11 08:46:08 UTC 2017

Hey Harry

Thanks for sharing your setup.

It looks like you were able to adjust the mouse more to your liking anyhow.

The Death Adder Classic does not look like it has a Physical
DPI(Sensitivity) Switch on the mouse. You may want play with the DPI of
the mouse additionally to the settings in HAL etc. to get the best setup
for you.

In Arch Linux there seems to be other tools than "Synapse" Mentioned in
this Thread. Maybe they are something to experiment with on OI, seeing
that they are OpenSource and based mostly on X11.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/razer

---
Greetings
Till