[OpenIndiana-discuss] How to arrange for auto snapshots only once per month

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Sat Nov 28 01:36:51 UTC 2020

I want to have snaopshots only once a month on certain filesystems.
I'm not finding enough information on time-slider to tell if it can be
done there, but the Solaris time-slider docs indicate it could be
done.

The location it tells you to make such a setting does not exist on
hipster.

The output of `pkg contents time-slider' does not show any kind of man
pages or other documentation.

Can someone steer me to to some indepth documentation or perhaps tell
me how it might be done.  Either using some aspect of time-slider or
by command line settings to the zfs-filesystem options.