[OpenIndiana-discuss] How is IvyBridge support on recent IO?

Stephan Althaus Stephan.Althaus at Duedinghausen.eu
Mon Jan 11 12:11:07 UTC 2021

Hello Chris!

Maybe you could check if the system is accepting connections via ssh..

When i remember correctly, there is still no console available in UEFI
boot mode. .(?)

Regards,
Stephan