[OpenIndiana-discuss] When will AMD XIII CPUs be supported

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Fri Jan 22 13:48:38 UTC 2021

I think test with OmniOS is right. But I have to remind you again: you started first doesn't mean you will be the winner!

Solaris/Illumos has been stagnant for a long time when others still going ahead.

Hope it would help changing your mindset to be more realistic.

---- On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 16:29:57 +0700 Volker A. Brandt <vab at bb-c.de> wrote ----