[OpenIndiana-discuss] python-gi in OI?

Tony Brian Albers tba at kb.dk
Mon Jan 25 12:24:54 UTC 2021

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get virt-manager to work. But it complains about not being
able to load gi:

tba at emu:/opt$ virt-manager
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/virt-manager", line 6, in <module>
     from virtManager import virtmanager
   File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/virtmanager.py", line 15,
in <module>
     import gi
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'gi'
tba at emu:/opt$

Does anyone know if we have gi somewhere?

pip fails because python.org has disabled their xmlrpc service because
of a DoS problem. (https://status.python.org/)

TIA

/tony

--
Tony Albers - Systems Architect - IT Development Royal Danish Library,
Victor Albecks Vej 1, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark