[OpenIndiana-discuss] How to add a new package to distibution construction?

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Tue Jan 26 00:22:21 UTC 2021

Thanks. BTW, do you know how to do this?

https://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/2021-January/023341.html

The DIY guys seemed never did the same thing but just like to teach other what to do.

On a booted live usb system of OI.

The format command doesn't show the usb stick as disk.

rmformat only does with formatting, but not partitioning: https://illumos.org/man/1/rmformat

It seemed only fdisk left. I will try if fdisk works or not.

I hate this kind of DIY answers very much.

Better give me the details, which commands to use, which man pages to look at...

I always give them very detailed information but they can only give these sh8t.

---- On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 19:38:37 +0700 Aurélien Larcher <aurelien.larcher at gmail.com> wrote ----