[OpenIndiana-discuss] how to install open indiana on a single partition

Mario Marietto marietto2008 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:16:14 UTC 2021

I never used ZFS. Is it doable even using another FS that I don't know
which type it is ?. For example on FreeBSD the basic FS is ufs. So usually
when I install it I choose ufs instead of ZFS. Maybe I will study ZFS
later,since now I don't want to make things more complicated than they
already are.

--
Mario.