[OpenIndiana-discuss] Net booting OI Hipster using iPXE

Till Wegmueller toasterson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 17:45:39 UTC 2022

Unfortunately not quite :)

The Shell scripts in slim_source[0] at this time only support mounting
usb or cdrom but downloading the .zlib files into a tmpfs could be
added. PR's Welcome :) Let me know if you need help how to modify the
script. OmniOSCE has it's own handling of installation which supports -B
install_media

-Till

[0]
https://github.com/OpenIndiana/slim_source/blob/oi/hipster/usr/src/cmd/slim-install/svc/media-fs-root#L70-L107