[OpenIndiana-discuss] list archives?

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 14:16:14 UTC 2023

Hi James

There are no plans for the mailing list other to at least replace the
mailman setup with something I don't have to administer and can update.
The Mailman links exist but I cannot change things there so that they
would be available under a new Domain. The site went offline as I could
not teach GitHub pages to do the same redirect thing that nginx did before.

I am in favour of a modern Fediverse setup so if we found a Lemmy server
(Open and federated version of Reddit) we could see to migrate there.

Our mailinglist is only used for existing people with very few new
signups. And currently only the mailman subscribe via mail mechanism is
usable. [0] A technology where people from the FOSS space actually are
would be better

[0] https://www.list.org/mailman-member/node13.html

-Till