[OpenIndiana-discuss] Announcing the #OpenIndiana CoWorking Sessions.

Till Wegmueller toasterson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 13:36:49 UTC 2023

Several people have wished to have some more regular times to sit
together and ask questions when they get stuck packaging. So we made
some time slots available.

This Weekend Sunday: 18:00 CET we will have the first session. I know
this might not fit everyone but with it repeating every week there is
hopefully enough slots where people can bring issues they are having. If
other times are needed we can also add them.

--Toasty, for the Maintainers