[OpenIndiana-discuss] Nobody for whom OI/Hipster Mate on i915/KMS is working fine wants to report?

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Mon Sep 5 13:46:09 UTC 2016

Nobody for whom OI/Hipster Mate on i915/KMS is working fine wants to report?

[OpenIndiana-discuss] KMS bits landed in OpenIndiana Hipster Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Mon Aug 29 19:12:19 UTC 2016
https://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/2016-August/019352.html

[oi-dev] KMS bits landed in OpenIndiana Hipster
https://openindiana.org/pipermail/oi-dev/2016-August/004727.html

And all which comes back in whatsoever form are 2 incomplete pseudo "bug-reports"?
This throws a worrying shadow on this community.
But apparently a fitting one. And I'm not only speaking of myself here, but also of the Hipster core developers.
Because they worked as hard on it as I did.

--
Мартин Бохниг